Free software to compare PDF documents
Kiwi FREE PDF Comparer is the free version of the Kiwi
comparator. It has many of the capabilities and options of the paid
version, such as:
- 2 comparison modes: Content comparison (text) and appearance
comparison (page by page, pixel by pixel).
- You can select the part of the documents to compare: from which
page to which page and which part of the page to compare and what to
leave out of the comparison, for example headers or footers.
- The content comparison mode can distinguish what types of changes
have been made: whether it is changes in the text, deletions,
insertions or simple text movements.
- Allows you to go quickly, with a single click, from one difference
to the next, and see both versions of that content at the same time.
With this the document reviews will be very fast!
- Allows changes in the visualization of the results obtained:
colors, thickness, etc.
- It allows to visualize the lateral bar of indication of change.
However, this free version of the software has some limitations
compared to PRO version:
- You can compare only up to 100 pages (the PRO version allows you
to compare up to 1,000 pages).
- It does not allow to print the results. The PRO version, on the
other hand, can print the results obtained either in the whole
document or in only the changed pages.
- The content comparison mode only allows text comparison. The PRO
version can also detect changes in the images.
Download the free version from the main page and you will see that it is the best
free PDF comparator for your needs.